Running belt is essential for anyone who is serious about running. They’re used to carry around important items that you would normally take with you on a run. Things like your keys, wallet or money, iPod and even pepper spray.
This running belt saves you the need to have to carry your belongings in your hands or a carrying backpack that would keep bouncing as you run. All you do is to place the items in the fastened belt and run comfortably.
Most running belts can be worn for several other activities as well such as hiking, backpacking, cycling and climbing. Below is a countdown of the best running belt. You are sure to find one just for you:
9. MOSSLIAN Outdoor Fitness Workout Waist Fanny Hip Pack Bum Bag
In number 9, we have Mosslian. This belt can be worn in the rain or snow and is moisture and sweat resistant.
- It has four compartments for organized storage. This running belt is a bit larger than most and can house more items – it can even hold your passport.
- It has an earphone hole so you can listen to tunes while you workout. It is durable and has a heavy duty clasp. Made to be worn 100,000 times, this belt is a good investment. It comes in sizes 4 to 16 for women and sizes 34 to 46 for men. It also come with a lifetime warranty!
8. Running Belt Fitness Workout Belt by UUAT Waist Pack
This running belt houses multiple pockets for easy storage. It features horizontal pockets to keep valuables from falling on the floor.
- It is also machine washable which is very convenient. It has an earphone hole for listening to music while you run.
- It has anti-skid material which does not move while you run and feels silky smooth on your skin.
- It has a side zipper for easy attachment and is adjustable and contains a reflective logo for visibility at night.
This belt screams convenience.
7. Running Belt by Shogun Sports
At number 7 we have a belt from Shogun. This belt has a 360-degree hollow compartment and four separate compartments. You can hook your keys and jewelry on a carabiner in one of the compartments.
- It can hold most items for your convenience.
- Made from micro-polyester and spandex, this belt is sure to be a comfortable fit that won’t chafe.
- It comes in several sizes and colors so you are sure to find one that suits you.
6. Yoga Reflex Running Belt Waist Pack Universal Outdoor Sports
The Yoga belt is made of 82% nylon and 18% spandex for elasticity and stretch. This belt will not bounce when you run. If you do not like belts that fasten, then this belt is for you. Slip it over your head and put into place.
- It has 4 compartments where items are slid into 2 in the front and 2 in the back. A plus is that it is washing machine and tumble dryer (on low) safe.
- The belt is soft against the skin and prevents moisture.
5. Running Belt Max
If you require more storage space, then this is the belt for you. It boasts a large pocket for larger cellphone and 2 other smaller compartments. It also contains a key holder that hooks onto the belt for jungle free running. This belt comes free with a water bottle that can be made to hang from the holder and an ebook on fitness.
The design is also fit for travel as it will have sufficient space for your travel documents and personal items. The belt is non-bonce, fully adjustable and comes in multiple sizes. Its made from Lycra and comes in a range of sizes.
An impressive belt no doubt and has a lifetime guarantee.
4. Running Belt Waist Pack Universal Outdoor Sports Workout
This belt’s main features are the neon green color and the spongy material that line the portion that will be in contact with the skin. The spongy feel improves comfort and absorbs sweat.
- It has multiple pockets for keeping valuables safe and to keep them from falling on the floor.
- It fits phones smaller than 6 inches.
- This belt has a snug fit and is highly visible because of the neon color.
3. XL Running Buddy “Buddy Pouch”
This is not a belt but can be attached to a belt. If you already have a waistband but need more storage, why not try the Buddy Pouch. You could easily use this for travel as well – meaning that you would not need to buy a whole new pack.
- This pouch easily attaches to most waistbands with a magnet.
- Very convenient for added space.
2. uFashion3C Running Belt & Fitness Workout Belt Waist Pack Pouch Bag
This pouch is for you if all you would like to take along with you is a phone.
- It is not compatible with the iPhone 7/7 plus but it fits most other phones. Make sure that this pouch is compatible with the size of your phone before purchasing.
- It also has an earphone hole so that you can listen to music while running.
- The band is made from neoprene which is very soft and lightweight. It also has a reflective strip for visibility at night.
Presenting the Flipbelt at the number 1 spot. This running belt comes in 9 different sizes, so you are sure to find one to your taste. Just flip the belt to close and lock all your valuables inside. You can run with it like this.
- It is made from 92% micro-polyester and 8% Lycra. It is stretchable, lightweight, prevents chafing and it has a snug fit.
- It is also comfortable against the skin.
The simplicity of this belt is what has made this belt take the number 1 spot on the list.
There is no reason to lug your things around in your hands while you run. For a comfortable workout, you need to ensure that your hands are free. Furthermore, if you are into climbing and hiking, it is important to have your hands free. This is why a running belt is a fantastic addition to your sportswear.
Keep everything you need safely inside a running belt and just enjoy the workout!